At A&H Trucking, our freight services make up the majority of our business. We operate more than 50+ trucks that run regional freight in the Northeast.
In addition to our regional presence, our partnership with Ace Doran Hauling & Rigging (apart Bennett Motor Express) allows us to leverage a network of over 3000 trucks for national hauling needs. This makes us a leader in mid-sized trucking companies in the United States.
A&H was founded on steel hauling, and it is still the bedrock of our business today. However, we also haul just about any non-hazardous material, including; steel, refractory products, building materials, scrap, machinery, and highway materials.
Over the years we have worked with a number of steel makers and manufacturers to haul away steel and related products. We also regular carry imported or exported steel from ports.
- Providing high quality transportation services to all of our clients
- Invest in our employees to provide better service and company growth
- Worry about enviroment according to latest industry standards
- Safety as top priority in assuring safe work procedures
- Investing in technology to provide fast, acurate and cost-effective service
- Living up to highest industry standards